We have a vacancy for a Family Solicitor to join Williamsons.
The successful candidate will be diverse in family law experience, to include public law; private law children, and undertake advocacy. You will be able to manage an immediate caseload and demanding clients. You will be employed to work within a tight knit team of highly experienced specialists within the field.
- Managing your own caseload
- Focusing on client care
- Providing the right solution and outcomes
- Working alongside a team of highly experienced Senior Solicitors
- The successful Solicitor must be registered with the Law Society, Children’s Panel & Family Panel Membership is desirable. 3 years PQE is also desirable.
- Previous experience in Family Law essential
- Calm and understanding manner
- Clear and precise communication skills
The post is full-time, working hours are 8:45am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday inclusive with one hour and fifteen minute lunch break.
Please click here and read the full Job Description and Person Specification before sending your application.
How to Apply
If you are interested in a position advertised, and would like to apply, please send your CV with covering letter, either by email or post to:-
Mr Brian Cook, 45 Lowgate, Hull, HU1 1EN
NO AGENCIES PLEASE