A contract is a legally binding agreement. It may be in writing; may use standard terms or be verbal.
We assist individual businesses and individuals in an array of contractual issues, both contentious and non-contentious, including the sale of goods, supply of services or the exchange of interests.
Among others, we have assisted in:
- Breach of contract claims and defences including Court Proceedings
- Contractual interpretation
- Disputes involving construction contracts
- Cases involving, among other, misrepresentation, frustration and economic torts.
- Reviewing/drafting contracts