Since July 2012, the Immigration Rules have become tougher and it has become harder to reunite with loved ones overseas for those settled in the UK or those with British Citizenship.
We cover the following visas or permissions to be in the UK, but this list is not exhaustive and if you feel that you have a different application to make, please do get in contact:
- Spouse/ partner visas, 5 and 10 year routes;
- Parent of a child in the UK, 5 and 10 year routes;
- Application for children joining parents in the UK;
- Family reunion for refugees;
- Indefinite leave to remain for any family routes;
- Family visit visas;
- Fiance(e) visas;
- Appeals for all of the above, or Judicial reviews if necessary.
For family applications based on European law, please see the European law section.
We can also provide advice on appeals, just in case you have completed application that has not had a positive result. Many immigration advisers, who are not solicitors would not be able to offer this service, so please be cautious who you instruct in this regard.W