We are a leading Yorkshire law firm with excellent knowledge of the regional marketplace. Our head office is in Hull and we have highly successful branch offices in the popular East Yorkshire towns of Beverley, Bridlington and Driffield.
We are highly regarded across all nine of our core practice areas and we are ranked in the Legal 500 and in Chambers. Many of our Solicitors are considered regional leaders in their field and with a large proportion of our employees with us for 10 years or more we have a very loyal and experienced team to support our clients.
We are Lexcel accredited and provide training opportunities for our employees along with competitive salaries and a friendly and busy working environment. Williamsons is an equal opportunities employer.
Family Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive working in our Hull office.
The successful candidate will be diverse in family law experience, either as a Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive, and used to running a demanding case load. It would be desirable to have the knowledge and ability to deal with public funded Family work and private funded work to include private children, ancillary relief and undertake own advocacy.
- Managing a demanding caseload to include own advocacy
- Focusing on client care
- Providing the right solution and outcomes
- Successfully market the Firm & generate new business
- 3 to 5 years PQE is also desirable.
- Previous experience in Family Law essential
- Able to work efficiently & effectively under pressure
- Possess a calm and empathetic manner
- Excellent clear and precise communication skills
- Proactive and Professional
The post is full-time, working hours are 8:45am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday inclusive with one hour and fifteen minute lunch break. Closing date is 26th July 2018.
How to Apply
If you are interested in a position advertised, and would like to apply, please send your CV with covering letter, either by email or post to:-
Mr Brian Cook, 45 Lowgate, Hull, HU1 1EN
NO AGENCIES PLEASEW