Workplace Accidents including Trips and Slips
The law requires all employers to put the right safety procedures and systems in place to ensure that your workplace environment is kept as safe as possible. If you have been injured in your own workplace, or when attending other workplaces in the course of your employment, you may be entitled to compensation.
Typical examples include:
- Defective premises including uneven floor surfaces and faulty equipment/fixtures
- Slipping and tripping hazards
- Failure to display wet floor signs after cleaning
- Inadequate lighting
- Faulty doors and windows
- Failing to fix any or any adequate handrails on stairs and access points
- Being struck by a falling object
We have a dedicated team of lawyers who specialise in employer liability claims and can help. In order to find out if you can claim call us today on freephone 0800 298 6013 or complete the contact form below.