Looking to find professional personal injury solicitors in Doncaster, or nearby? We are accident claim experts.
If you or a member of your family has been injured in an accident or suffered from any form of injury or illness due to an act of negligence, Williamsons Solicitors could help you to claim the compensation that you deserve.
If you are in Doncaster and are looking for Personal Injury Solicitors then our large team of experts at Williamsons Solicitors provide personal injury advice in Doncaster and across the UK.
You can be sure to rely on our expertise and be confident that your case will be handled by an experienced personal injury expert.
Our guarantee is that if there is no win, then there is no fee, so in the unlikely event that we don’t succeed with a claim, there will be no cost to you.
We provide personal injury advice in Doncaster and across the UK at Williamsons Solicitors. We will deal with your claim in an efficient, effective and sympathetic way so you receive the best compensation settlement possible. We are proud of the great feedback we have received from our clients in the past and you can read some of the feedback we have had on our Reviews page.
To see if you have a claim, speak to our team of personal injury experts right now and see if you can start your claim to the compensation you deserve.
Contact us right now by filling in the form below or call us on 0800 298 6013 and one of our personal injury experts will call or email you directly.
Road Traffic Accidents
We have a specialist team that deal specifically with Road Traffic Accidents. If you were the driver, a passenger, a cyclist, motorcyclist or a pedestrian, and the accident wasn’t your fault, we will help you to receive the fairest outcome and compensation possible.
- Car Accident Claims
- Motorcycle and Cycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Road Accidents
- Untraced or Uninsured Motorist Road Accident Claims
- Whiplash Injury Compensation Claims
- What to do after an accident
Accidents at Work or in the Workplace/Work Related Illnesses
Most accidents at work are not intended, but many can be avoided or prevented. Employers have a duty to make sure that your work premises and the way that work is carried out is done so safely and the law requires employers to carry out regular health and safety risk assessments and put measures in place to limit and avoid risks to employees and also visitors to their premises. Employers who neglect their health and safety obligations could be putting workers, customers and the general public in danger and you can claim compensation for a work related injury whether you are working as a full time or part time employee, a temporary worker, employed via an agency, working as a self-employed contractor or even if you were just visiting a business at the time of your accident.
- Accidents on Building Sites and Construction Sites
- Accidents working on the Docks
- Farm Accidents and Illnesses
- Manual Handling and Lifting Injuries, including Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Workplace Accidents including Trips and Slips
- Faulty Machinery and Work Equipment
- Inadequate Training, Instructions, Information or Supervision
- Safety and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Trips, slips and accidents in public places
- Accidents in shops, supermarkets, pubs and restaurants
- Pavement trips and slips
- Accidents in public places
- Accidents in school or college
Other accident claims
- Serious and Complex Injury Claims
- Faulty Products and/or Services
- Hairdressers/Beauty Therapy/Body Art
- Dog Bites/Dog Attacks/Accidents caused by animals
- Holiday Accidents and Illness Abroad
- Public Transport Accidents
- Farm accidents and illnesses
- Military accident
- Hand arm vibration syndrome
- Sports injury claims
- Other accident and injury claims