Accidents on Building Sites and Construction Sites
It is common knowledge that construction sites and building sites are often one of the most dangerous places to work and thousands of construction workers are injured on site every year.
Many accidents are caused as a result of:
- Falls from height including ladders
- Defective scaffolding
- Poor layout of the site
- Tool and machinery malfunctions
- Safety harnesses failure
- Holes in roofs and flooring not fenced off or supported
- Hit by forklift/dumper trucks or other vehicles
- Chemical spillages
- Insufficient or no safety briefings
- Inadequate lighting
If you have been injured whilst working or visiting a building site or construction site our dedicated team of personal injury lawyers can assist. In order to find out if you can claim call us today on freephone 0800 298 6013 or complete the contact form below.