Accidents working on the Docks
All dock operations relating to the loading, unloading, fuelling or provisions of a vessel are covered by The Docks Regulations 1988 which impose a number of health and safety obligations including:
- The provision of and properly maintained safe means of access to every part of the dock premises
- Maintenance of floors, docks, surfaces, stairs, steps, passages and gangways
- Keeping premises free from tripping and slipping hazards
- Suitable and adequate lighting
- Appropriate warning signs
If you have been injured whilst working or visiting dock premises then our dedicated team of personal injury lawyers can assist. In order to find out if you can claim call us today on freephone 0800 298 6013 or complete the contact form below.