Farm Accidents and Illnesses
There is a saying that you should never work with animals and whilst rigorous safety procedures should always be in place on farms and in agricultural environments, farm accidents involving animals and machinery still frequently happen.
Common farm injuries and illnesses can be caused by:
- Farm accidents involving vehicles
- Falling from a height or being hit by a falling object
- Accidents caused by inadequate training or lack of proper safety equipment
- Dust exposure causing “farmers lung”
- Tools and heavy duty machinery
- Dangerous animals
If you are an agricultural worker or a visitor to a farm and have suffered an accident or injury then our dedicated team of personal injury lawyers can assist. In order to find out if you can claim call us today on freephone 0800 298 6013 or complete the contact form below.