Holiday Accidents and Illness Abroad
Having saved all year for your annual holiday abroad, nothing can be worse than if you or a family member suffers from an accident or an illness due to the negligence of the hotel or accommodation you are staying at.
Tour operators are under a legal duty to ensure that the hotel or other accommodation that they provide you with as part of your holiday package meets with local safety standards, and that the food served fully complies to local standards of food hygiene and safety.
Our holiday claim experts have experience of dealing with all types of holiday claims abroad including:
- Slips and trips in hotels
- Defective hotel premises, including defective swimming pools and bathing areas
- Defective accommodation furniture
- Food poisoning
- Accidents occurring as you are boarding or whilst travelling on an aeroplane or boat
- Accidents or illnesses on cruise ships
- Winter sport injury claims including skiiing accidents
If you have suffered an accident abroad our team of experts can look at winning compensation not only for the pain and suffering caused by your injury or illness, but also to compensate you for all the financial losses involved as well as compensation for loss of holiday enjoyment.
For a free assessment of your potential claim call us today on freephone 0800 298 6013 or complete the contact form below.