What to do after an accident
- Tell someone: get help after your accident and make sure you report this to your employer – it should be recorded into an accident book;
- Take any photographs where possible/applicable;
- Take down witness names and numbers;
- Seek medical attention: take care of yourself and your injuries;
- Contact WILLIAMSONS SOLICITORS using the form below for a free, initial assessment and advice;
- Keep a record of any losses you incur as a result of your accident & keep the receipts!