21 December 2015
The total so far during our Williamsons 125th anniversary fundraising is an incredible… £19,307.25 and rising. We have to thank The Smile Foundation for helping us find the people who need help in our area.
Some of the things the money raised, and money donated by Williamsons directly, so far has helped are:
- Sponsorship of the Sailors Children’s Society Sportsman’s Lunch
- Providing dug-outs to children’s football teams throughout East Yorkshire
- Paying for the Downright Special Christmas party
- Buying credit for mobiles phones used by the Women’s Centre on Preston Road
- Donation to RSPB Bempton Cliffs
- Prizes for the Smile Foundation Red & Black Ball
- Fees for staff taking part in marathons and other events
- Donation to Dove House
- and many more to happen in 2016!
The year itself for the events will finish in around May 2016.